SPAY & NEUTER ASSISTANCE
In Memory of Faithful Friends - Penny, Valentine, Hannah, and Face
VOLUSIA COUNTY PETVET CRUISER - Spay/Neuter & Shot Services
Print PetVet Cruiser Information Here:
Call for appointment MONDAY - FRIDAY 10am to 3pm:
- Daytona Beach - 386.323.3575
- DeLand - 386.626.6643 - DeLand uses the Cruiser so call for details
- New Smyrna Beach - 386.424.6875
- Deltona - Doesn't use the cruiser so call the city manager to complain - 386.878.8100
- Ormond Beach - Doesn't use the cruiser so call the city manager for assistance - 386.677.0311
On the day of the appointment bring proof of public assistance and a picture ID. If you are bringing a pet for someone who is disabled or elderly have their public assistance proof and picture ID. Bring cats in carriers, one cat per carrier. Bring dogs on leashes.
Dogs must have a bath and be free of fleas and ticks.
Cats must be clean and free of fleas and ticks.
- No food after 10 pm the evening before surgery - no water the morning of surgery.
- Tell us of any health conditions.
- Payment is expected at time of drop-off.
- Pick up time is between 3:45 - 4:30 pm
- Call if you must cancel the appointment.
Approved documents for fee verification - Medicaid, AFDC, Food stamps, Social Security Disability, WIC, Aids Foundation, Major disability/VA, Pay stub w/income verification meeting Florida income guideline requirements
Approved documents for proof of residency - Driver's license, Florida ID card, Utility bill
The Redinger Spay/Neuter Clinic, 600 Mason Ave, Daytona. 386.310.4935, Joan@Halifaxhumanesociety.org.
Edgewater Shelter Mango Road, Edgewater for shots, worming, spays, neuters. 386.424.2442
Concerned Citizens for Animal Welfare assists with Spays/Neuters: 386.852.2737 or 386.405.1559. CCFAW has 3 low cost Pet shot Clinic's per month. in Port Orange, New Smyrna, Palm Coast. Visit website for details: www.ccfaw.org. Click on Calender or call 386.760.6330.
No Pet Left Behind, Canal and Flagler Ave, New Smyrna. 386.846.2949.